Job Opening Overview
StayinFront, a global provider of customer relationship management and decision
support solutions, is looking to add a Level 2 Support Engineer for their India team. Working in a Level 2 support environment, the Level 2 Support Engineer is an individual that is capable of addressing a large majority of support issues raised by the Level 1 team and StayinFront customers.
- Resolve all Level 2 issues or provide a suitable workaround within a specific time period.
- Identify the root cause of issues and data defects.
- Escalate issues as needed to Level 3 within a specific time period and follow up with a view to close.
- Ensure all tickets meet the targets for resolution, escalation, documentation & completion.
- Deliver world class support to StayinFront customers by being responsive, proactive and professional in all interactions.
- Meeting SLAs and other customer satisfaction targets.
- Monitoring and maintaining the production environments.
- Daily administration and support of StayinFront applications and servers.
- Document and maintain all issues in the provided system for future references. Also document FAQs, best practice guidelines and knowledge base articles.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues and escalations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To qualify for this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary graduate
- 1+ years of prior experience working in a support environment.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Ready to work flexible shifts.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks under limited supervision.
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of VBScript, SQL
- Working knowledge of VMWare, HP Quality Centre, and all Microsoft Operating systems.
- Ability to install and configure applications on Microsoft environments.
- An understanding of network technology.
- Good documentation skills.
We provide a great working environment with excellent people, so if you believe
this is a role you could flourish in and are seeking a fresh new challenge - this
could be the opportunity for you. To apply please send your resume to careersindia@StayinFront.com